How to play:
- Prepare: Make a different Bingo card for each player. Use the same images but put them in different squares.
- Distribute: Hand out one Bingo card to each player.
- Call: When a player sees an image on their card, the player needs to call it. For example, if a player sees a cow, the player must say, "Cow!"
- Mark Image: The player will then place a penny, button, Skittles, fun foam pieces or something similar on the called image if it is on their card.
- Winning: Once a predetermined pattern is made on the card, the player with that card calls out "Bingo!"
- Blackout Bingo: All images must be marked to get a Bingo.
- Lines Bing: Must make a horizontal, diagonal OR vertical line to get a Bingo.
- T's Bingo: Fill the card in the shape of a right-side up, upside down or sideways captial T.
- U's Bingo: Fill the card in the shape of a right-side up, upside down or sideways U.
- Squares Bingo: Fill the card in the shape of a square (top, left, right and bottom).
- Pop Up Neighborhood for the cow, church train, barn, corn stalk, windmill, airplane, and horse
- Elegant Edges for the stamp background shape
- Storybook for "BINGO" and "FREE"
- Damask Decor for the flourishes above and below "FREE"