PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 14, 2011

Thanksgiving Place Mats

I'm guessing I probably should have posted the projects that lead me to this project first but I've had a lot going on and just haven't had the time. I will try and get those projects posted too!

For now, let me tell you how this project came about. My coworkers and I decorate our department for just about every holiday on the calendar. Halloween is our biggest holiday followed closely by Christmas. When I say big, I mean huge! There's always a theme. Last year was the Old West! Each cube was decorated like something you would see in the old west. We had a saloon, jail, general store, blacksmith, even a brothel! All with a haunted twist. I was the local baker but my cakes and sweets were "special". This year for Halloween, we did children's fairy tales. Since I was still recovering from Halloween and Christmas last year, I didn't decorate my cube this year but I helped all who needed me and my Cricut!

My coworker came to me a week or so ago and asked if I would make Thanksgiving place mats for her. She is hosting Thanksgiving dinner for 20 family members! That's a lot of cooking! Anyway, I thought the place mats were an awesome idea! This is what I did!






 Cricut Cartridges Used:
  • Thanksgiving
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment