PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 30, 2011

Jolly

I don't know if there is a name for this but I love using images as letters in the alphabet to spell words and making framed art! I originally got the idea from a stamp set in one of the Stampin' Up! mini catalogs. I don't buy rubberstamps anymore because I Cricut-ize everything now!

This is my latest Cricut-ization (don't you just love my Cricut vocabulary?). This is my project for the die cut challenge on Stuck On U Sketches. This week's challenge was to create a project with lots of snowflakes.

The background paper has lots of snowflakes that I printed using my Cricut Imagine and the Mr. Frosty Cricut Imagine cartridge. I added additional snowflakes cut from the Paper Lace Cricut cartridge.


Cricut Cartridges Used:
  • Gingerbread for the "J" (upside-down candy cane)
  • Joys of the Season for the "O" (wreath) and "L" (stockings)
  • Winter Woodland for the "Y" (holly)
  • Paper Lace for the snowflakes
To see more projects with lots of snowflakes, go to Stuck On U Sketches.

Happy Holidays!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

love it! Happy New Year and many, many blessings to you and to your loved ones!

annette said...

I love it also .. terrific idea ... hugz X:)

Nanne said...

Rechelle, this is fantastic and I got the word right away, It looks perfect and I love how you used your imagine to make this, I never new that background paper was printed.. How clever of you :)
Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year
Hugs
Nanné

Sandi Clarkson said...

Sah-weet! This is just such a great project. ove what you did with your Imagine. And love the images as letters .. great idea! Happy NY, hon!

Tammy E. said...

What a neat, creative project. Love the "Y.". Too cool.

Post a Comment