PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 27, 2012

Brr!


For me, anything below 60 degrees makes me say "Brr" but this snowman card I made for the Stuck On U Sketches Die Cut Design Team warms my heart!



Cricut Cartridges Used:
  • Doodlecharms for the snowman
  • Create A Critter for the hat
  • Winter Woodland for the scarf
  • Paper Doll Dress Up for the tree
  • Something to Celebrate for the banner, "B", and "R"
The rest of the design team has also created some cool snowman projects. Head on over to Stuck On U Sketches and check them out!
Photobucket

6 comments:

**Treefrog** said...

Great minds think alike, I used the same little snowman! But I like your little hat and scarf on yours, wish I thought of that too, lol!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Sandi Clarkson said...

Awesome project, Rechelle .. and I so agree with you about the temps! Love it nice and warm!

Tammy E. said...

This is so darn cute. I have used that snowman cut and have always loved it.

annette said...

a terrific card Rachele... love the little man with his carrot nose ... super colours ...hugz X:)

4kids4 said...

Cute card...I've always loved that snowman. He looks great with the scarf. Great use of those cartridges! :-) TFS!

~Sharon C.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love it! Love the fact that you used a tree. I live in Florida and on a cold day we are at 55 degrees!!!!! (ha, ha, ha)

Post a Comment