PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Wedding Card

My family will be going to two weddings in July, so I decided to go on and get the wedding cards done now. I have several cartridges with wedding images on them and ended up using the Sweethearts cartridge for the groom and the Wedding cartridge for the bride's dress. Just like a bride and groom should, these images fit together perfectly!


I used the Sweethearts cartridge for the "Mr. & Mrs." title also.

The dress was originally just plain white card stock but it just didn't pop. My mom had a couple of scraps of beautiful fabric type paper that I cut and added to the dress along with the little pearls on the top part of the bodice of the dress. Now it pops!


Photobucket

2 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Very nice card love the dress!

Gail said...

beautiful

Post a Comment