I felt like a real Dr. Frankenstein (or should I say Scrapenstein) working on this project! Putting different heads on different bodies, cutting legs and arms off and piecing them back together, putting different hands on arms, cutting bodies in half to make them shorter... The list of procedures goes on!
Now, let me introduce you to everyone at Dracula's party! First up, we have Serena (named after Samantha's cousin on "Bewitched"). I think she wants a martini...
Not only am I Dr. Scrapenstein, I'm also a hairstylist. Of all the cartridges I have, I couldn't find another hairstyle I liked so I had to come up with one for her and cut it by hand. I'm definitely a better doctor than a hairstylist! Now, take a look at those chandelier earrings. Simply gorgeous!
I'm sure you recognize this debonair fellow... Durwood! No! Darwin! No! Dum-Dum! No, it's Dracula! Isn't he as cool as a fan! (Actually, he is cooler than a fan... He's dead!) Martini anyone?
The lady holding the martini glass is Samantha. I know Samantha was a blond but blond hair and green skin just didn't work for me. Aren't her dress and shoes fabulous?
Samantha's hair and make-up are flawless! My hairstyling skills improved!
I'm just now noticing that I put the beauty mark on the wrong witch... Oh, well. I named them after I made them. ;)
Cricut Cartridges Used:
- Happy Hauntings for Serena, Dracula, and Samantha's heads and spider
- Forever Young for Serena and Samantha's bodies and dresses
- Chic & Scary for spider webs in corner and on Serena's dress, black cat, candelabra and chandelier
- Formal Occasion for Dracula's jacket
- From My Kitchen for the martini shaker and glass
- French Manor for the table
- Pack Your Bags for Samantha's hair
- Sentimentals for Dracula's hands
- JT for the background paper